Students can recieve credit for successfully maintaining employment on a regular basis. (Odd jobs do not qualify)
The purpose of this credit is:
- To be able to maintain positive employer-employee relationships.
- To keep a job for a reasonable length of time.
- To keep a job for a length of time that can indicate some growth in responsibility and skill.
To get credit:
- You must work 10-15 hours per week for two continous semesters or 20-25 hours per week for one semester to recieve
one credit. (No more than one work credit is allowed at Prologue)
- Notify your counselor at Prologue that you are working and want to recieve credit.
- Give the counselor your employer's name, address, and the hours and days you work per week.
- At the end of the semester, when evaluation time is near, ask for an employment evalution form from the office. Give
it to your employer asking him/her to fill it out. Then return the evaluation form to the Prologue office, and it will be added to
your academic record.